The Platypus Speaks Again

My conference on Ancient Persia went very well today (if you don't count being lost for two hours in Corona and missing dinner with the other panelists). I had the privilege of opening the conference with a lecture on the Greco/Barbarian Dichotomy in Greek literature. I spent the rest of the day listening to some truly wonderful lectures, hob-knobbing with Phd.s from Fullerton, UCLA, Dartmouth, Berkeley, and Claremont and answering many enthusiastic questions from all manner of people.

Praise God for giving me and my grad student colleges such a wonderful opportunity and taking my nervous, scrambling speech and letting it find favour in the eyes of so many people.

And now, the Platypus rests.... oh such rest will he have!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Platypus Reads Part XXVII

SNES as Money Well Spent: Platypus Nostalgia