What Was the Platypus Playing Back Then?

Autumn is always a time of nostalgia for me. It was my favorite season growing up, and I have many happy memories attached to it. For some reason, it also gives me a hankering (rarely fulfilled) for playing some old school video games. To go with the flow then, I'm giving my 10 personal (emphasis on personal) favorite video games of all time.

1. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
2. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
3. The Legend of Zelda
4. Chrono Trigger
5. Secret of Mana
6. Final Fantasy II
7. Final Fantasy III
8. Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
9. Final Fantasy
10. Metroid

Comments

Joi said…
You gotta see this! http://www.sillof.com/C-Sw-1942.htm
James said…
Wow, that's pretty wild. I like the idea.

Popular posts from this blog

The Platypus Reads Part XXVII

SNES as Money Well Spent: Platypus Nostalgia