New Year's Platypus

And the new sun rose brining in a new year...

2019 was a quiet year on this blog as intensive study and and a new member of the family left little time for blogging. In addition, I began posting thoughts of a more academic nature on Eidos and TheShieldofAchilles. Those posts, together with additional academic content, can be found at my academic blog Old and Forgotten Ways. All that effort centered around my attempts to get into grad school. I'll know how that goes sometime in February or March. One way or another, I'll let you know what I know. Meantime, it's a new year here at Platypus of Truth and all manner of things are possible. We'll see what surprises 2020 brings.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Platypus Reads Part XXVII

SNES as Money Well Spent: Platypus Nostalgia