Platypus News: We Report, You eat pancakes

I received an email this morning saying that the final member of my thesis committee will be signing of on my thesis tomorrow or Wednesday. Once that's done, I can begin the final process of sending it off to the university reader for editing and then filing it with the bookstore as the last hurdle to clear so that I can get my degree (M.A. History).

In other news, I have temporarily run out of comics. Entertainment now consists of Mary Shelley's "Frankenstein." It's quite good and nothing like the movies. I've just finished another round of treatment for the world's longest running ear infection with to no avail. Reports that it has been infested by an alien slugbeast or the Ogdru Jahad are greatly exaggerated...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Platypus Reads Part XXVII

SNES as Money Well Spent: Platypus Nostalgia