Platypus vs. the Fridge

Sadu-Hem lives in the back of my fridge. It's something like this:

*Unidentified pieces of contorted meat tumbling out of the fridge.*

Sharon: what is it?

Me: *holds a hand spread wide over a suspect piece* Impossible to say. Wait! Nooo!!!!!

meat: I was once a great creature.... For untold ages have I slumbered.... but now I arise to wreck terror on the living as I did in days long ago!!!

Sharon: What should we do?!?

Me: Burn it! Burn it!!!!

*After 30 minutes kitchen prep, mushrooms, orange, rice, soy sauce, plus 40 minutes cooking time...*

Me: Mmmmmm. Tasty evil.....

Comments

K-W said…
That dialog sounds disturbingly non-fictional...
Graf Spee said…
Hmmm. Maybe that should be retitled "Belakor and the Orcs." I'm sure Lobbabalistix would volunteer to be the Orc...
slowlane said…
Maybe I should have asked more questions about what you served for dinner when I was visiting.

Popular posts from this blog

The Platypus Reads Part XXVII

SNES as Money Well Spent: Platypus Nostalgia