Platypus At Mid-Morning

It's almost ten o'clock. Do you know where your platypus is? He's probably still sleeping, considering that platypi are nocturnal. Anyhow, I should probably try and say something profound, like musing about the war in Iraq. Hmm... It's all about the rise of the E.U. Nope, that would take too long to articulate. Maybe if I think real hard, I can come up with something funny or enlightening that's happened to me this past week. Oh, wait, it's only Tuesday. Hey, I could review a movie! Except that I haven't seen any since Star Wars... Well, it's too early in the morning for a rant, so I guess you all are on your own today. Have a great day! The platypus certainly will... Once he gets up, that is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Platypus Reads Part XXVII

SNES as Money Well Spent: Platypus Nostalgia