The Platypus Rants

I asked for a title for tonight's log and was told "Write about there being too many idiots". Hmmm... tempting. I was almost annihilated today as someone swerved into oncoming traffic to take a left turn while their lane was waiting at a red light. Don't ask me how that works! So much for my chance to land a big lawsuit and pay for grad school... Still, I like having the use of all my limbs; except when I sit down in the park and my legs fall asleep... The Platypus doesn't have to worry about such things. All hail the Platypus.

Comments

lasselanta said…
Consider the Platypus duly hailed. There is at least one of your readers who is quite glad that your limbs were spared-- even if it is to fall asleep once more...
James said…
Welcome aboard, "Falling Leaf". ;-) I'm glad you're able to log on! I agree, better drowsy limbs than no limbs at all!

Popular posts from this blog

The Platypus Reads Part XXVII

SNES as Money Well Spent: Platypus Nostalgia